Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Auburn Mountainview High School Baby Shower !

Well, it is about that time and today I was given a shower by my closest teacher friend Stephanie (english). This is technically the second shower I have been given. The first was a surprise thrown by my JV fastpitch team, I was totally shocked and so touched. Lots of clothes for Ayla at that one, what else would 15 and 16 year old girls want to buy but cute little girl baby clothes.












We currently have 6 pregnant teachers at AMHS. Eva (spanish teacher) is my fellow mommy to be in this picture. Her little one is due August 28th. We will see who comes first...





1 comment:

samandpeteVDP said...

Did you guys finally get a big comfy chair?!?!?!?!?! I love it!!!
Oh yeah, the clothes are super cute too.....but the chair! oh man! did you get the ottoman too?