Monday, February 23, 2009

P-p-p-p-pllleeeaaassseee Squeeeeeeeze Me!



I am 6 months old!

I love to play peek-a-boo and say/growl aaahh, nnnaaaah, and gggaaah. I just learned to say dadadada and nanananana. I love to smile and giggle at my mommy and daddy too, especially when they tickle me and blow raspberries on my face and belly. I am starting to realize when mommy and daddy aren't paying attention to me and make sure they know it!
I am not quite crawling but really want to and try really hard when I am on belly. I am quite the squirmy worm in my crib these days. Mom and dad have to come and rescure me when I get wedged in the corner and can't roll over.
My favorite things to do are go on walks with mommy, or daddy, or grammy, play with toys while I am sitting up all by myself, and have mom and dad read to me (especially Dr. Seuss when dad tries to change his voice)
I am eating solids like a champ in my big girl high chair. I have four teeth on the bottom and my favorite baby food is prunes, kinda weird huh? Good for my "system" though, if you know what I mean.
I also take a big girl bath now too and I LOVE bath time with daddy. He sings one of my favorite songs that he made up that goes "a soapy and a rinsy, a soapy and a rinsy" over and over.








6 comments:

samandpeteVDP said...

OH-MY-GOODNESS! I am freakin out over the incredible Michelin Man-ness. What a chubber!!! I just want to squeeze all her little rolls.
Maybe the next time we're home Brett could sing to us??? We'll pass on the bath portion of this event though....that'd be weird.
LOVE to the Thompsons!!!

Ben and Emily Wells said...

oh.my.WORD!!! i do want to squeeze her!!! i could go on and on, but really, i think the soapy and rinsey might stay in my head all day. i'm making up my own tune. aren't daddies & daughters just the cutest? if our little As ever get together, the world won't know what hit! thx for the update... ;)

sarahmarie0730 said...

She is sooooo cute!!! I need to meet her soon!

Unknown said...

Is that the dress she wore to uncle larry's house that lisa bought for kayla? :) I loooove it! Can't wait to squeeze her.

Misty Carpinito said...

Oh my goodness she is so stinkin' cute! Cant wait to see you all again soon!

Justin_Harris said...

Wow, what a cutie! Thanks for the all the info Alicia, I don't think I'll be able to get Brett's singing voice out of my head for a while.... at least he's not singing Johnnie Cash to her just yet=). -Justin