Saturday, November 8, 2008

Cousins!

My cousin Lisa (on my mom's side), who is only a year younger than me just had her baby - Kylie Marie Hatfield. Just a side note, my cousin Trena's baby (on my dad's side) is named Kyla. So now we have Kyla, Ayla, and Kylie - my mom is nervous about keeping all the names straight :) I am SO excited about her birth. I am starting to be surrounded by family and friends that have had or are expecting babies. So Ayla will have lots of friends and cousins to play with!
Lisa and I grew up playing Barbies, watching ridiculous eighties movies like Spaceballs and National Lampoon's Vacation and begging our moms to let us spend the night with each other (she leaved an hour away). So now we can start the cycle all over again with Ayla and Kylie - payback time I guess :) Here are pics of our sleepy little girls. Ayla has always been the tiny little one, until now - she was a big butterball compared to Lisa's precious little one...

2 comments:

samandpeteVDP said...

Oh man! Ayla is a little butterball. I just want to cook her up and pour gravy all over here.......but I won't.
Also, your nails are looking especially hot in this photo, lovin' the red! AND, have I mentioned that I really really like your hair darker? It's super cute, I think a very positive change! You go girl! whoa, I just got lost in the early 90's.....sorry:)

anne said...

I love that Sam and I both picked up on the nails...they look great. I thought new moms were supposed to look tired, frumpy, and not so hot. You don't fall into any of those categories. Way to go hot mamma! :)