Saturday, November 8, 2008

Scared or Excited?


I was snapping pictures of Ayla the other day and I came across thes one. Ayla's expressions for being excited about something to being startled are one in the same. I couldn't resist posting this because they made me laugh so hard, so hopefully they have the same effect on all of you who visit our blog!
PS: I would like to point out that I am someone who went from hardly ever updating our blog, to someone who can't stay away from it. Thats what motherhood does to you, endless pride in getting to tell everyone the day to day happenings of her little one :)
PSS: Look at those chubby arms -they actually are starting to overlap her wrists! Wholy cow I can't resist the SQUEEZE (shout out to my scoobs)

4 comments:

samandpeteVDP said...

I love her, I love her, I lover her! I love the fatty overlap on her wrists and elbows....and I'm willing to bet, she's got them on her upper legs too. Seriously who can resist those thigh rolls????
If only victoria secret would buy into that.....I could be famous! :)
Squueeze Ayla for us, we'll see you in just a few short weeks!

anne said...

The updates are wonderful, so keep 'em coming! :)

Sally said...

Brett & Alicia - you are both amazing & your new baby is so beautiful! Daryl just forwarded me the link to your blog & I just read the whole thing - I can't get over how much Ayla looks like a Thompson... :) Hope all is well - Love, Sally

Unknown said...

Ayla looks remarkably like her Uncle Scott! XOXO from the Hellwichs